Rss Feed

Hate~

I look tough
Act tough
And seem tough from a distance...
I admit,
I am tough...
But i never hate anyone if I can help it.
  I always think that hating someone is a waste of time. At first, I can simply hate anyone. Be a beggar lying on the streets, a teacher, or my own friend. But, someone told me that, hating somone needs a lot more energy compared to loving a person. I start to hate people less then. That person, is my aunt^^
  Whenever I hate someone new, I banish all the other haters I was hating at that time. Why increase high blood pressure by hating someone? My current hated person is "The Egg", but no one else. I hate no one, not even those berlagak sombong, or high and mighty or sourpuss-princess-spoiled type. Because hating someone, means you are no better than that person but to waste your time hating her.
  My remedy for hating people is mostly like this:
Think ways of making that person suffer.
or
Totally ignore her/his existence
  or
Make everyone hate her/him
However, I prefer loving people. I really like it when people love me. It amkes me feel wanted, like I am born to be part of this world. I know, it sounds really corny... Too bad that is how I feel~ Which is why I love school and try to have as many friends as possible. Because I crave love and affection from people. That is the only thing I ask from people. To give me some attention and to love me genunely, as a friend, or sister, or daughter.
To all the people that hate me (especially teachers) I am really sorry. I guess I shouldn't win your affection like how I try to win my friends' affection. However, I am really only needing love and attention. Please don't think too badly of me kay? everyone? '3'
** Hope you forgive me guys^^ and I hope this post is useful to you...**

0 comments: