Rss Feed

Havoc! Disaster! Help!!!!!!!!

 Ok, seriously the whole of my school days are fine... UNTIL this presentation thing pops out of nowhere! Fine... it's a competition between 1Suci class and a few of the other form 1 classes. I'm in the first class( not boasting, ok?). But I think the other classes are beteer than us.
 Why does THAT happen? Because of stupid actresses? Unskilled dancers? Stupid background helpers? NO!! The answer is cause of us directors! As we speak, I am writing a script for this presentation. The "main" director, IE: my "brilliant" friend (not gonna say the name) are not bad except she have no sense of preperation and only know to help the actresses. It's up to me to control the other commitees IE: background commitee, dance commitee, and pianist with the sandwichman. Nobody seem to want me to be the director(maybe cause i shout too much). But the actrsses sometimes find me and ask me questions. I don't mind helping out, I just hope the presentation can come out to be, well, more of a presentation.

0 comments: